Try out this delicious appetizer the next time you're hosting! Doc Pickle's Marinated Artichoke Hearts are best for snacking and cooking!
- 1 quart of Doc Pickle's Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1/3 cup of pablo bread crumbs
- 1/2 of a lemon strained
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 anchovy fillets minced (optional)
- 1/4 cup of parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place artichoke hearts in round casserole dish.
- Pour lemon juice on artichoke hearts.
- In sauté pan put oil n butter on medium heat.
- When heated add garlic and anchovy.
- When garlic become light golden, remove from heat and add parsley, parmesan cheese, salt n pepper.
- Stir til blended fully, and pour over artichokes.
- Cook for 15 minutes, and serve warm.