At Dr. Pickles we know a lot about two things:
This week we're giving you a pickle twist on a classic cocktail: the Dr. Pickle Hot Pepper Bloody Mary.
- Hot Peppers (we'll be using the juice)
- 1 Lime wedge
- 3 oz Vodka
- 4oz Tomato Juice
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Olives (garnish)
- Fill an ice cube tray with hot pepper brine and freeze. We're going to skip regular ice that's just going to water down our drink.
- Combine ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake thoroughly. Pour into a highball glass.
- Drop in a few hot pepper ice cubes and garnish with olives and celery.
- Enjoy a Bloody Mary that will get even better as the ice melts!