Treat your family and friends to a real Irish dinner this Saint Patrick's Day. Of course, we had to throw in our Mmmelish to give this recipe some Dr. Pickle panache.
- 3lbs corned beef brisket w/ spice packet
- 10 small red potatoes
- 5 carrots, peeled and cut into 3-inch
- 1 large head cabbage, cut into small wedges
- 1 pint Mmmelish
- Place corned beef in large pot or dutch oven and cover with water. Add the spice packet that came with the corned beef. Cover pot and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Simmer approximately 50 minutes per pound or until tender.
- Add whole potatoes and carrots, cook until the vegetables are almost tender. Add cabbage and cook for 15 minutes. Remove meat and let rest 15 minutes.
- Place vegetables in bowl and cover. Add as much broth as you want. Slice meat across the grain.
- Serve with a heaping side of Mmmelish and enjoy!