Ring in the Spring from home with this light and tasty pasta dish!
- 1 box your favorite pasta
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, cut to 4 pieces
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 8 ounces of Doc Pickle's Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Your favorite grated or shredded parmesan
- Fill Large pot with water, heat to a boil.
- Cook pasta to your desired firmness.
- Strain, and reserve to add to sauce.
- In a separate sauté pan, heat EVOO to medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic and cook until light golden brown.
- Add the butter and whisk until butter is dissolved in sauce.
- Add Doc Pickle's Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and baby spinach.
- Toss in sauce until spinach is cooked but still bright green.
- Add pasta and remove from heat as you mix pasta with the sauce.
- Serve in shallow bowl and garnish with grated cheese.