This is a nice, easy recipe for a tasty Midday or late night snack! Enjoy this unique and delicious snack faster than you can say Doc Pickle!
- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- 2 tablespoons of butter, salted
- 3 slices of your favorite cheese
- 2-4 slices of Doc Pickle's Pickled Tomatoes
- Heat sauté pan to medium high.
- Melt the butter.
- Take the prepared cheese and pickled tomato sandwich and put in the pan, turning down to medium heat.
- Cook to your preferred toasty-ness and flip the sandwich, repeating the process.