Calling all pasta lovers! This beautiful dish is sure to let your taste buds explore while filling your tummy!
- 1 pound of your favorite pasta
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon of anchovy paste, or 2 tablespoons of chopped white
- 6 ounces of dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons of chopped capers
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 4 ounces of Doc Pickle's Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 of a lemon, squeezed and strained
- 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- Heat olive oil to about 3/4 heat in a large sauté pan.
- Add the garlic, anchovy, pepper flakes and sauté until garlic gets a bit of color.
- Add the wine away from the burner.
- Bring mixture to boil, then add tomato sauce, capers and Dr. Pickle Kalamata olives.
- Let flavors meld over medium heat for 5-8 minutes.
- Boil to your pasta to desired firmness as labelled on the box of pasta, depending on brand and shape of pasta.
- Add the lemon juice and quickly mix in.
- Pour over pasta, and garnish with the fresh parsley.