Grilling season is upon us! Forget cooking in a cramped kitchen and get outdoors with this delicious BBQ grilled chicken recipe.
- 4lbs chicken drumettes
- 4oz Dr. Pickle Hot Pepper Jam
- 6oz your favorite BBQ sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine BBQ sauce, hot pepper jam and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place drumettes into a large ziploc bag, pour half of the BBQ sauce mixture into the bag and shake.
- Place the drumettes onto the grill over medium heat, be careful not to burn them!
- Once drumettes are fully cooked, remove from heat and use a marinade brush to coat them with the remaining BBQ sauce mixture. Serve immediately.