This week we're using some hot peppers to create a portable breakfast wrap that will fill you up and wake you up. These are the ideal Sunday meal prep, so this recipe will be makes 24. Not a fan of spicy? Don't worry, sub the hot relish and banana peppers for Dr. Pickle Sweet Peppers, sliced
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1lb bulk sausage, cooked (or crumbled links
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 24 flour tortillas (whole wheat also works)
- Dr. Pickle Hot Pepper Relish
- Dr. Pickle Banana Peppers
- Scramble eggs in a large skillet, stirring in the cooked sausage, hot pepper relish, and banana peppers.
- Warm tortillas in microwave 20-30 seconds
- Distribute the cooked eggs into the tortillas, roll like a burrito.