- 1 tube (14oz) refrigerator pizza crust
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 tsp fennel seed, divided
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divded
- 1 can (15oz) pizza sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2oz) Italian diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (14oz) Dr. Pickle sauerkraut, well drained
- Press pizza dough onto a lightly greased 14-in. round pizza pan. Bake at 450° for 4 minutes; set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage, onion, 1 teaspoon fennel seed, oregano, basil and garlic until the sausage is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain.
- Sprinkle crust with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Spread with pizza sauce, sausage mixture, tomatoes, sauerkraut and remaining fennel seed and mozzarella. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.