Make this one-of-kind dip in no time and show up your pickle loving friends.
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cups finely chopped Full Sour Garlic Pickles
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2-4 tablespoons dil pickle brine (more for thinner dip)
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Instructions: Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and chill for an hour for flavors to blend. Set out 30 minutes to soften again before serving. Serve with rigid potato chips.