Here's a recipe for Vodka Sauce using Dr. Pickle's Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- 1/2 cup of Dr. Pickle's Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of vodka
- 8oz of light cream
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- Pour 1/2 cup of Dr. Pickle's Sun Dried Tomatoes into a food chopper. Feel free to add seasonings of choice to this, as the mixture is to be chopped into a fine paste.
- Chop the onion, peel the garlic cloves. Line the base of a saucepan with these items, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Start heating the saucepan on a medium flame.
- Once the onions start to brown, add the aforementioned Sun Dried Tomato paste to the saucepan. Mix in with the onions, garlic and olive oil.
- Pour can of crushed tomatoes to the saucepan.
- Add in 8oz of light cream and 1/4 cup of vodka to the saucepan and stir the mixture for 1-2 minutes.
- Finally, pour in 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese. Stir sauce a for a couple of more minutes.
- There should be pasta being boiled while the sauce is being made. Once the pasta is ready, pour the sauce over the cooked pasta and serve. Enjoy!