Ever wondered what a cheesy, bread crumb encrusted sour pickle tastes like?
- 8 whole full sour pickles (about a quart's worth)
- 8 sticks string cheese
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- Ranch dressing
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the ends off the pickles and scoop out the center of the pickles. You can use a small measuring spoon or a melon baller for this step.
- Place sting cheese into the pickle and trim so that the cheese is flush with the pickle.
- Into a small bowl, combine the flour, garlic powder and paprika. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place eggs and breadcrumbs into separate shallow bowls. Dip pickles in flour, then eggs and finally breadcrumbs.
- Place onto baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, be sure to flip them halfway through. Serve with ranch.