Hosting a Super Bowl party? Try this quick, extra spicy guac recipe, featuring Doc Pickle's Hot Pepper Relish.
- 3 Haas avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 4 ounces of Doc Pickle's Hot Pepper Relish
- In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice, toss to coat.
- Drain, and reserve the lime juice, after all of the avocados have been coated.
- Using a potato masher add the salt, cumin, and cayenne and mash.
- Then, fold in the onions, tomatoes, cilantro, relish and garlic.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the reserved lime juice.
- Let guacamole sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.
Alternatively, make the guacamole and then add a scoop of hot pepper relish into the center of your serving dish. This way your guests can choose how much relish they have depending on their spiciness tolerance.