Great salad for creating a splash of color and flavor to your appetizer options! No need for a guilty feeling after stuffing your belly with this option!
- 1 pound of diced Roma tomatoes
- 3 ears of roasted sweet Jersey corn, kernels removed from the cob and refrigerated
- 6 of Doc Pickle's Sweet and Spicy Gherkins, diced small
- 2 ounces of crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- 1 ounce of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice, fresh squeezed preferred
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thoroughly incorporate all of the salad components, crumpling Feta on top at the end.
- Whisk dressing together until fully emulsified, toss with salad.
- Top with Feta to ensure uniform flavor.