This spring, treat your guests to a colorful corn salad that is both delicious and easy to make.
Like it spicy? Try it with Dr. Pickle's fiery hot pickled cherry peppers. Substitute the sweet red peppers, or use both for a piquant corn salad.
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (preferably fresh cut from the ear)
- 3 full sour pickles, cubed
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup sweet pickled pepper, cubed
- 1 tablespoon Mayo
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the corn kernels, cucumber, peppers scallions and pickles.
- Toss gently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, salt, mustard and black pepper until emulsified.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients